ØT admission Cell for B.Sc./M.Sc. is in room no. 13, PG building
ØT computer facilities along with scanner and internet connection for online process is available at admission cell,
Fill online admission form on website http://admission.ganpatuniversity.ac.in
Documents required: Scanned copy of following documents:
1) Passport photograph,
2) Candidate signature,
3) 10th Mark sheet,
4) 12th Mark sheet,
5) Leaving Certificate,
6) Caste Certificate (if required)
7) Graduation mark sheet (for M.Sc. admission)
Step 2:- Pay Online application form fee Rs. 350/- by Cash/Net banking/Challan/PayTM
Step 3:-Take the print of application fee receipt from Admission Cell
Step 4:- Verify your filled application form at admission cell.
Original documents required:
1) 10th Mark sheet,
2) 12th Mark sheet,
3) Leaving Certificate,
4) Graduation Mark sheet (for M.Sc. admission)
5) Caste Certificate (if required)
Step 5:-Confirm your Admission at Admission Cell.
Step 6:- Pay admission fee & collect fee receipt from Admission Cell.
1) Before applying online, if you need any help, the experts of every subjects are available at Admission Cell.
2) For any query regarding to fee structure, transportation facilities, hostel facilities and other facilities you can ask to our experts at Admission Cell.
3) Spot admission open in B.Sc. for securing more than 55% marks in 12th and in M.Sc. for securing more than 55%marks in B.Sc.
4) If the result of final semester is pending then also you will get provisional admission on the spot which will be confirmed immediately after submission of final semester mark sheet.
-:Best of Luck:-