Ganpat University is a renowned State Private University, established in 2005 through the State Legislative act no 19 of 2005, Government of Gujarat. The university is recognized by the UGC under the section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956, and owns a verdant campus accommodating 10,000 students and more than 300 acres of land with excellent infrastructure. The University offers Diplomas, Under Graduate, Post-Graduate and Research Programs under various Faculties such as Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Management, Computer Applications, Sciences, Education, Humanities and Social Science and Human Potential Development. Ganpat University and the township of Ganpat Vidyanagar is a philanthropic initiative of industrialists, technocrats, noble farmers, and affluent businessmen towards realising the mission of “Social Upliftment through Education”
Ganpat University has, to its credit, some unparalleled initiatives bringing great plaudits to the state, and providing the students with unique learning opportunities. The following are just to name a few.
· B. Tech. in Marine Engineering approved by Directorate General of Shipping (Ministry of Shipping), Govt. of India;
· B. Tech program in Cloud Computing and Big Data in collaboration with IBM; Only and First University in Western India
· M. Tech in Embedded Systems and VLSI Technology in collaboration with eInfochips; Only University in Gujarat
· Postgraduate Diploma in Milk Production Management with Dudhsagar Dairy;
· MBA (Banking & Finance) in association with the Mehsana Urban Cooperative Bank Ltd.;
· Programs in Financial Management and in Capital Market in association with the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.;
· MMS in Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, Business Analytics, and in Project Management in academic collaboration with Victoria University, Australia;
· Most specialised (sector/industry/technology) programs in Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Pharmacy, and Sciences;
Centres of Excellence:
India's First JIM (Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing) actively supported by the Maruti Suzuki India Limited and the Govt. of Japan.
· Bosch-Rexroth Centre of Excellence for automation technologies.
· IBM Software Lab for Emerging Technologies.
· Google Learning Centre of Excellence
Ganpat University is one of the few state universities that has successfully implemented industry-oriented education model providing live collaborations with Industries to prepare sufficient industry-ready manpower in the state and the country. Elets – Promoter of Digital Learning Magazine, in Association with UNESCO and Ministry of Minority Education, Government of India, bestowed “World Education Summit Award – 2014” award in Industry – Academia Category on Ganpat University from among 300 plus nominations.